Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shooter Upset About Teasing

In a recent article I read I became horrified. Because of an Asian man unable to speak English very well, he got teased. This teasing had caused him to shoot leaving six students dead and and three wounded. I think a lot of what went on is more common than we think. Not the shooting but people getting made fun because of their English skills or lack there of. This just shows how absurd this is. People get made fun of every single day rather it be because of their speaking or not. I think the fact that people died because of this has really caused a lot of grief and sadness among the community. I believe that times are so different now that back then if someone were to get made fun of because of English skills lacking, a shooting were to not of been the case. This Korean man must of been that angry about his English skills. To me, this is rather frightening. I think this goes to show that everyone needs to watch what they say and be careful of this because before we know it someone can take it very offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment